Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
ATTDigitalLifeCS's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

Wed, Oct 8, 2014 1:24 AM

Need ideas for camera programs? Click Here!

Here are four easy programs you can create with our Camera Package!

Want to know exactly what happened to set off your alarm? Digital Life has a program for that!

What Happened?!

If you don’t want to set the alarm and wake the whole house just to catch your teenager breaking curfew, create this simple Digital Life Program. 
Curfew Monitor

Whether you want to see what kind of mischief they're getting into or just want the peace of mind knowing they're okay, you can keep an eye on your little ones and pets with this easy to create program.

Nanny & Pet Cam

If the outdoor camera senses motion or heat on the door step, Digital Life can record video and send you a notification.  This is helpful during the holidays when packages may be left on your doorstep.  You may be able to prevent holiday theft! 

Who's There?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

7 y ago

Hello @sw2727,

You can adjust the sensitivity and area your camera detects motion. From your laptop or computer, you can create multiple motion detection zones focused on areas like doors or windows. This will allow you to be notified only when there is motion in these zones!

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 y ago

@Djoelc wrote:

I agree !! I wish that my cam would take pictures when I arm my system !!

you can do this now...

Create a Progam > Connect Activities
Select Digital Life System and make the action set to armed/away or stay; NEXT
Select Camera and action of record video or take snapshot

bengehle

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

7 y ago

Loving many of the new features but the programming capability is still severely impaired because there is no ability to configure programs to run only when the system is in a particular state (e.g., ARMED-AWAY, ARMED-INSTANT, ARMED-STAY, etc.).   Please please please add this feature!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

I agree !! I wish that my cam would take pictures when I arm my system !!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

I had to turn the outdoor camera off because it was recording too many false alarms.  I couldn't tell what was setting it off, it looked like maybe just the movement of a tree in the background could set it off.  Is there a fix for this? 

BurtCFII

Employee

• 

46 Messages

7 y ago

I also agree, I would like the option of only having motion notifications when the Alarm is armed in the different states....  When I have a bunch of people over for the holidays, I don't need a hundred notifications going to my cell phone or all that video being recorded.  It just makes sense to give us that option.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.