Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
Longhorns2010's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Mon, Nov 3, 2014 4:11 PM

DL Needs Software Update to Show Which Person Disarmed Alarm

Simple as this may seem ... its not a feature of Digital Life.

Assume you are traveling.   You have set up an Alert for whenever your Alarm at your house is disarmed.   You receive an alert on your phone.   Then you wonder, "Who is entering my house?  Which code was pushed into the keypad to disarm the system?"

Surprisingly, you have no way of knowing.   With all of the snazzy cool things that Digital Life can do ... it cannot tell you WHICH of your codes were entered and who is entering your house.   Is it your Teenager?  Your Wife?   The Maid?  The Gardener?    Who is it?

PLEASE ... software gurus at Digital Life ... Please give us this piece of info.    Should have been in the initial roll out.

Thanks,

RP in Austin, Texas

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

7 y ago

I know it doesn't help you in this case, but I have something set up on my door lock where it notifies me if a particular person uses their code to enter the house. 

I'm surprised the activity log doesn't reflect which code was used to disarm as well. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 y ago

Being brand new to Digital Life, I was shocked to learn that the system does not indicate which 'account' disarmed the system.

All my prior alarm systems had no issue with showing 'who' disarmed or armed the system.   

I know with Digital Life, it does not take a PIN code to arm the system, but it should show who disarms it.

Yes, I learned that using the keypad deadbolt on the door is a workaround, but this isn't something that needs a workaround, it needs to be done right.    

For me, I can go back to the camera feed to see who it was, but I should not have to take that extra step.

So, for anyone at DL listening to suggestions....Add my vote to this request!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.