The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
chanelbomb's profile
chanelbomb
#1 Star!
Helpful 1
10th stratosphere!

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 6:39 PM

DIGITAL LIFE NOTIFICATIONS BROKEN?

Noticed that yesterday it was all quite on the Digital Life notifications, and with most people camera notifications sorta come in regularly. I logged in at home (pc) to check the programs and settings and all was ok and it was recording.

The logical thing was to delete and create new programs and triggers, which I did twice for both cams but still no notifications. They are recording but they refuse to notify. During all my frustration the wife told me her notifications have all stopped too.

Deleting and creating new programs should have fixed the issue...anyone else have the same problems?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

My wife and I had the same issue all of the sudden and it turns out my apple email was marking them all as junk. Have you checked your spam and junk folders?
chanelbomb

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 y ago

This is referring to text messaging. And still not working nor a response from tech support.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

6 y ago

Hello @chanelbomb

Did anything happen that you noticed before this issue started (i.e. loss of power, etc.)? Also, have you contacted Digital Life Support concerning this issue? If everything is setup correctly (which I assume it is considering it was working prior) a reboot of your DLC may be required. When you are at home contact Digital Life Support 1-855-288-2727, option 4 and they can help you.

chanelbomb

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 y ago

Called tech support, did power cycle but was informed that this is a KNOWN problem and it has already been escalated.

There is no ETA on a fix.

And no the power cycle didn't fix my issue.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 y ago

I too am having the same issue my wife although can still receive text messages but I am not able to can anyone assist technical support didn't help

I also ensured the telephone number was not block and that I am opt in
chanelbomb

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 y ago

@Silverton

There is no fix that you can do, but as long as you called in and they note your account you should be ok.

This is a fix they need to do within the system, software etc. it's frustrating but all we can do is wait.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

6 y ago

@chanelbomb @Silverton. @SteveB4

If either of you is still having issues receiving notifications please click here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number

We are working to resolve this issue and need active examples. Thank you for the gift of feedback and your help to improve the customer experience.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.