Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
PumpkinsDaddy's profile

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 7:29 PM

Delete all programs on DL programs page needs a confirmation step

I mentioned this issue to ATT reps at a Tampa home show today as well.

On my iPad programs page, there is a "delete all programs" button on the lower right corner of the page, within the gray frame area for on hold programs. I had a few on hold programs I no longer wanted, so I clicked the button, thinking because of its location that it would delete only those programs.

To my dismay and chagrin, I watched all my custom programs disappear one by one. While practicing my vocabulary in new and exciting ways, I had to rebuild my program list.

As someone who has designed websites, putting a delete button in the on hold area implied the action covered that area, not the entire program list. In addition, something as drastic as a full delete should have a confirmation action built into it.

Don't press this button unless you want to curse in new and exciting ways. I did...

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

8 y مضت

Thank you for your suggestion. I am forwarding your post to our app development group. We appreciate your feedback!
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.