Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Dec 7, 2019 7:40 AM

ATT Digital Life App automation do not work!

All of a sudden automations are timing out after tapping on any automation it goes to a spinning mode and it times out. Already tried deleting and reinstalling app and it would work  once and it goes back to timing out. It used to just do this on garage opener which is useless (it was faster for me to go back in my house and open the garage from the inside) but now it’s on everything. When I manually turn on/off from the device it would show on the app but then why pay for automation when  it doesn’t work . Trash! Time to shop around for a better and reliable home automation and monitoring.

Responses

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.3K Messages

2 months ago

@Djkram650  Hello. My apologies for the issue. If you would please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number, I would like to have one of our technical folks take a look on the back end at this for you. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.