Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
N

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 10:53 AM

where is my Refund

i was doing a deal for the iphone 11 online that phone was going to cost me $599 $10.00 payments with a $222.00 deposit   with curb side pick up. well i did the order payed the deposit and even got a email stating they were working on my order i got that three days ago at 12:13. then at 12:14 i got another email saying that my order was canceled. so i called 611 they told me i needed to call my bank so i did that. my bank then told me that they had nothing to do with my order being canceled and that i would need to call at&t back to get this taken care of. well i did that the first person on this call had no idea what was going on so they said they will transfer me to sells so they could assist me further. not a big deal mind you but as soon as someone from sells answered it  went down hill fast  he had no idea what was going on he then said he will contact globel to get the answers i was looking for. they were very busy and i get that   so they didn't answer they sells rep called them back 5 times they answered the call. well that went no where all the sells rep said was that i needed to go to a near by at&t store and take it up with them and said they will be able to help me get the phone but i would need to repay. that is all fine but see i dont have they money and i dont expect any thing for free. because its still pending to my account    well anyways i told him that and he then began to be very repetitive with telling me to go to the store. and would ignore my questions. so i asked him for his name so i could go report him. he ignored my request.  look i have been a very loyal customer been with you guys since 2014  and i dont appreciate being treated that way   i am thinking of going with a different carrier when or if i get my money back. i hope you will make this right!    also i was going to get my first contract   and stop my prepay service thats how loyal of a customer i am  

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

a month ago

You don't get a refund for money that hasn't actually been taken away from you. If your bank still has it at as a pending payment, until the payment goes through it will sit there as pending but AT&T does not have the money. Pending payments will fall off usually in a couple of days.

The most likely reason for your purchase not going through an order being cancelled is a mismatch in your personal information between At&t and payment. The address may be incorrect, or your shipping to a second address.

Inconsistent information will set up a red flag in the system and not allow an online purchase to ship

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

my info was all correct.  

Get started...

Ask a new question