Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The new iPhone 14
mtg0409's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Sep 14, 2017 3:55 AM

When Will iPhone X be available in AT&T stores

When the iphone 7 came out i camped in front of my Local AT&T store (im very extra i know lol). Does anyone know what day the AT&T stores will be selling them. I know its quicker to just wait a few hours in front of the store rather than pre-order the phone. I see that you can pre-order the 27th of october and they will begin shipping them september 22nd. does that mean the AT&T stores will start selling them the 22nd?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

5 y مضت

Your dates are off... The pre-order for the x is the 27th of October and release date is November 3rd. And there is expect to extreme shortages on the iPhone x

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y مضت

Anyone know when this phone can be purchased in store?
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.7K Messages

5 y مضت

November 3rd.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y مضت

I "pre-ordered" the new iPhone-X but it is not expected to arrive until mid-December. I may just go into the AT&T store on Friday (03-NOV) and see if I can get it sooner (and cancel my pre-order). 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y مضت

Was told by my AT&T rep at a corporate store, there will be no iPhoneX in their stores on launch day, nov 3. So a wait in line or trip to store will net you no phone. They will be putting out signs the day before in front of the stores stating “ sorry no iPhone x available preorders only”....

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

5 y مضت

@Arctic71 wrote:

Was told by my AT&T rep at a corporate store, there will be no iPhoneX in their stores on launch day, nov 3. So a wait in line or trip to store will net you no phone. They will be putting out signs the day before in front of the stores stating “ sorry no iPhone x available preorders only”....

would not surprise me that apple kept all launch day stock for themselves.

Need help?
The new iPhone 14
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.