For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
What is the status of my phone order
Say hello to the future!
Congratulations on your new phone order! We know you are super excited and want your new device as soon as possible!
We have provided some helpful information regarding the delivery of your device once it's ready!
The order will typically show in progress until it has been shipped out. The estimated shipping dates are based on the time that you ordered the device, and where you are at on the list. That is just an estimated date, so hopefully it will ship out sooner!
How you are notified when your phone is shipped or status of your order?!
- Email notification - You will receive an email when your device is shipped. It will include tracking.
- Text Message - You will receive a message stating that your device is on the way!
- Online - Check the status of your device by entering your order # and zip code.
- Via Text - Dial *ORDR# (*6737#) and press Send. Follow the options via text messaging.
My order shows in progress, pending, or order open. What does that mean?
- In Progress - An item ordered may not be in stock. You can cancel this order.
- Order Open - Terms & Conditions were not accepted. Log into your account and complete the transaction.You can cancel this order.
- Pending - order is under review. An update provided within 48 hours. You may be able to cancel this order.
- Partially Shipped - Only some of the items in the order shipped. The remaining items ship separately as they become available. You can cancel items not shipped.
- Cancelled - An order may have canceled because: payment was not finalized, the order was incorrect, or credit related issue.
- Shipped - Your order is on the way! Keep an eye out for an email!
Order Status is available 24 hours after placing the order.
Note: Shipments are dependent on the stock of the device. We do our best to make sure we have enough to ship out. Sometimes the popularity and demand can outweigh the supply. The device will be shipped out as soon as possible! We appreciate your patience!
If your phone is out of stock, not to worry. You can cancel the order, create a new one and pick it up in a store if it is available there!
How to cancel your order?
- Go to Check order status page
- Enter the order number and ZIP Code used to place the order.
- Select the specific order you wish to cancel.
- On the order status page, if available, select the link to cancel order or cancel item. If you don’t have the ability to cancel an item online, contact us.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your order cancellation.
For more information on cancelling an order, click here.
Can I change my shipping address?
No, the delivery addresses cannot be changed after an order has been placed.
If the address incorrect, please chat with us.
Note: If you ordered online and opted for In-store pickup, check your email confirmation for details.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.