20th Community Anniversary
#1 Star!
Helpful 1

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, September 6th, 2017 1:07 AM

Voicemail error 1035

I read the solutions to the same voicemail problems everyone else had on this forum and attempted all of the ones I found that were relative to my iPhone. However, none of them have worked. I tried a master reset and resetting my network settings along with other less drastic measures. My cellular data is on and my wifi is off. Settings wise everything is like straight outta the box except for preference settings like font size and bold text etc.. Please help me lol. I need to get this setup.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Go to settings, go to general, scroll to bottom on right side, click on reset, click on RESET NETWORK SETTINGS. 

Voicemail will work fine after you re-put in your password for your Wi-Fi system.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Turn off WiFi first then do it 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When I call myself the keypad doesn't appear, just the regular phonecall screen. I'm still stuck.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Thanks it worked for me new I Phone 6 Plus

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Thank you for the FIX. I have iPhone X. Calling my own number worked. I didn't need to hold down #1 🙂

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Resetting to factory settings did not work for me.

Pressing 1 did reset my vm however the vm settings don’t reflect the change.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have this problem now on my iPhoneX which I have had over a year.  I can not get into my voicemail at all even by dialing my number and #.  I have also left messages which are not logging so who knows how many messages may be out there for me.  Help, I am disabled and not having access is very scary to me

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I am having all of the above problems at once on my iphoneX that I have had over a year.  HELP!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

How can I get my voicemail working again with out the error 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Call your cell phone number; you will be presented with several options; chose record personal greeting, your name can be added with a  separate option.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.