The new iPhone 14
H

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 9th, 2020 11:45 PM

Unlocked

Hello I was gunna see if I can get my phone unlocked Cause I have straight talk and like to get this prepaid att unlocked

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62.2K Messages

3 years ago

To unlock any phone: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/, but you don’t need to. A locked ATT phone will work on Straight Talk. Just make sure Straight Talk puts you on ATT’s network.

ACE - Sage

• 

104.2K Messages

3 years ago

AT&T prepaid phones must be used on AT&T for 6 months before they can be unlocked. After 6 months you can submit an unlock request
Unfortunately the portal is down for maintenance right now and I can't even put the link on here
If you are using an AT&T phone with a Straight Talk AT&T SIM card you do not need to unlock the phone it should work just fine. If you are using a Verizon sim card or T-Mobile SIM card on straight talk it does need to be unlocked. Be aware that some AT&T phones are incompatible with Verizon and will not work
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62.2K Messages

I guess you didn’t see the post above yours. I was able to post the link to the unlock portal.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Sage

• 

104.2K Messages

🙄. I'm not able from android

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Sage

• 

104.2K Messages

@sandblaster here we go again. I can access on ipad, not on android mobile.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62.2K Messages

Try clearing cache and cookies on the android.

ACE - Sage

• 

104.2K Messages

That worked.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.