Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
V

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, June 6th, 2020 6:40 AM

Unlocked iPhone still won't accept my SIM card

I have iPhone bought from ebay. I'm not AT&T customer. I've submit unlock request and it was approved. Current status - Approved

When I put my working SIM card from previous iPhone( fully worked) phone says - SIM not valid.

I tried reset iPhone and set as new phone, load backup from previous iPhone. I connect the phone but activation failed. I've tried to activate it using iTunes but got same result - SIM not Valid. iTunes recognize my phone, it shows serial, memory size, etc... Also I tried several SIM with no luck.

What can I do to activate this phone?

Thank you

PS. Activation request NUL264891270971

PPS. Latest iOS 13.5.1

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

It looks like I need to be more patient and wait until this unlock will work for me :)

• 

5 Messages

I've been waiting for 3 days since I got "We approved your unlock request" and the message "SIM not Valid" is still on my phone.

By this time I've send a second request to unlock my iPhone and secondly I got the same result.

Also I called Apple and they confirmed me that the phone is still locked to AT&T.

What else can I do after approved request to activate the phone?

IMEI Number

3533380711****3

Request Date/Time

06-07-2020 13:31:18 PM

Request number

NUL922090589864

Current Status

Approved

Thanks

PS. Request numbers: NUL922090589864 and NUL264891270971

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.