Cyber Monday Deals: Buy a Samsung Google S22 & get Free Galaxy Buds 2 - while supplies last!
The new iPhone 14
Hades6's profile

• 

6 Messages

Wed, Jun 8, 2022 9:46 PM

Unlock

Please help me unlock my device. Confirmed the device is eligible and the account is up to date (has been active with service for over a year). @ATTHelp has said that the IMEI is not correct and everything has been reconfirmed. It was all correct to begin with. Have sent a direct message to @ATTHelp multiple times with no response. I have been with the company for over 20 years and do not understand why this is not being responded to. What other way can I get this unlocked? I have already sent in the unlock request multiple times, on different platforms, etc. 

ACE - Sage

• 

101.8K Messages

6 months ago

So call AT&T and confirm the IMEI on your account.

If it's not correct, why?  Wrong sim on a duel sim phone?  Warranty or insurance replacement? 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

60.8K Messages

6 months ago

So what response do you get from the unlock request? If your request wasn’t denied and is still showing “pending”, it’s possible the unlock is complete and you just weren’t notified. Another customer posted that today. Otherwise, if they keep telling you the imei is invalid, it will probably take an FCC complaint to get it unlocked.

• 

6 Messages

6 months ago

I have called. I have confirmed multiple times. Response has been “in progress” and never moves forward. Confirmed the phone is still locked into AT&T. The company just says the IMEI number does not exist and to confirm. Confirm that it has AT&T logo and is eligible for service with them which it has been active on THEIR service for over a year. Nothing moves forward and I am getting the impression I am being stalled on this. Keep getting asked if I intend to cancel the device on the line which is not the case. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.