Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The new iPhone 14

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 5, 2020 4:48 AM

unlock

dear Sir/Mam

Kindly Requiest To U my phone iphone xs max i buy ur service At&t kindly unlock my phone due to some family issue i come to the india so plz requiest to unlock my device this carrier unlock this showing sim not valid im using indian sim

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

3 y مضت

Posting here is not how to request a device unlock. Use the unlock portal: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/

jgeragh

• 

20 Messages

You may want to closely read the "requirements" this is clearly not part of the ATT business model.

https://forums.att.com/conversations/other-phones-devices/go-phone-unlock/5e1400f4fd083521925240af

mobilemax

Employee

• 

797 Messages

3 y مضت

Hello,

Visit www.att.com/deviceunlock to submit a request or check status of previous request. The main requirements are a phone purchased from AT&T, the device has been fully paid off and he phone number associated with it is correct when submitted. If you’re already abroad, you cans reach a representative for guidance via:

How do I contact AT&T International Customer Care while traveling abroad? For questions while roaming outside the U.S., contact AT&T by calling +1.314. 925.6925, a free call from your AT&T wireless phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week”

• 

1 Message

The unlock page has not been working for three weeks. It responds with "sorry, technical error, please try again later!" This is absurd!!!

• 

12 Messages

@KCSteve Tell me about it. I can submit my unlock request. I can get an email that says "We've approved your request". But the email says my lock code is zero. So far I'm up to 9 "approved, lock code zero" emails. Tried to go on to the chat for help but the chat bot kept telling me to go away and come back later.

Need help?
The new iPhone 14
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.