Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
Saveliy's profile

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, February 11th, 2023 12:59 PM

Unlock your device.

MY NAME IS SAVELY, AND I'M WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE XS. I BOUGHT IT SECOND-HAND AT AN EBAY AUCTION AND IT TURNED OUT THAT IT WAS SUSPECTED OF FRAUD AND AN ATTEMPT TO UNBLOCK IT THROUGH THE SITE DID NOT LEAD TO ANYTHING. I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHECKS OR INFORMATION ON THE CONTRACT. BUT SOME OF MY FRIENDS HAVE UNLOCKED THEIR PHONES WITHOUT PROVIDING THIS KIND OF INFORMATION.

MY IMEI NUMBER: (Edited as per community guidelines)
MY MAIL: [email scrubbed]
thank you in advance!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

1 year ago

It sounds like you already tried to unlock the phone? If you submitted an unlock application here...

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

As a non customer, and were denied because the phone was connected with fraud. Then you have a wifi only iPod.

AT&t will not unlock phones that are blacklisted as lost or stolen or blacklisted as fraudulently acquired. Contact the eBay seller and return the phone

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

The seller refuses , support will not be able to help ?

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

The seller refuses , support will not be able to help ?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

1 year ago

No, support will not be able to help.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

1 year ago

If the seller sold it to you as a unlocked , or could be unlocked, then that would be not selling something as advertised and eBay has a help system for this. You will not get any help through AT&T. AT&T will assist its own customers to unlock phones when it has a hitch.  But not 3rd party's with 2nd hand purchases

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.