Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jan 18, 2020 1:13 AM

Unlock request

I put an unlock request in over two days ago and your team has provided me 0 support. please provide me w a direct managers email.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

a month ago

This is not AT&T, it is a customer populated Community forum

AT&T does not use email for support, therefore there is no email address.

You may contact AT&T using 611 from your mobile or using chat.

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

To get a solution, visit www.att.com/deviceunlock and verify all the terms are met first. Any failure to meet the outlined conditions will not result in an unlock. If you've submitted already and meet all the terms, you can also visit that site to check the status. If you want to check beyond that, call (Phone number hidden) to have them review your request. The representative cannot unlock it, but they can review the scenario and if it's an issue escalate it in your behalf with a ticket for resolution.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.