Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
Sufyanmalkani77's profile

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, April 27th, 2023 8:51 AM

Closed

Unlock my Phone

Dear AT&T Representative,
I am writing in regards to my recent request to unlock my iPhone 13 that is currently under AT&T account. I have submitted the request through your official website, and unfortunately, it has come to my attention that the device is reported as stolen.
I assure you that the iPhone 13 is rightfully mine, and I have purchased it through an authorized retailer. I can provide you with the necessary proof of purchase if needed. I am also willing to cooperate in any way possible to help resolve this matter.
Therefore, I kindly request that you unlock my iPhone 13 as soon as possible, so I can use it on another carrier. I understand the importance of maintaining security measures to prevent unauthorized use of stolen devices, but I hope that you can confirm my ownership of the device and facilitate the unlock process accordingly.
Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Sincerely,
Sufyan Malkani
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.