Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, May 4, 2019 10:53 AM

Unlock IPhone

Good morning, so I’ve been trying to unlock my device, I was told I needed to fill out the form so I did. After that they instructed me to check my email to confirm and I did that as well. Before I fell asleep I checked my email because I’m suppose to for a response and I received one that says we couldn’t because you didn’t confirm.... but I DID I HAVE THE PROOF (thanks for screenshots) I just want my phone unlocked, I’ve paid it off... I want and need my phone! Please help me I don’t want to wait another couple days it’s already been like 4/5 days since I’ve bought the phone from a friend... 

A941CC0D-3ACC-4572-93DF-995684534C6F.jpeg

BBE81C08-045F-4C70-9473-C6CAA7CCDCD8.jpeg

2 Attachments

Responses

tasyauv

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

a year ago

I would want to warn every reader or person trying to unlock their iPhones. AT&T are not fixing the issue, this issue been going on Since last Friday (8 days now)

If you keep resubmitting your IMEI 4 times, it will get marked as fraud for good, than once AT&T will some day fix the issue, iPhone will not be able to be unlocked.

I had this happen to me already. I was confirming the email link 3 times, each time it got denied that i have not confirmed the email link, 4th time resubmitting IMEI it is now fraud Smiley Sad

Get started...

Ask a new question