Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Feb 18, 2020 10:02 PM

Unable to connect to cell service on new iphone11 pro

After transferring data etc. from old iphone 6 to new iphone 11 pro (using the phone-to-phone transfer), my cell network is not connecting on the new phone. I cannot call to/from the new phone or text, or anything that uses data; only the old phone. Everything else seems to be set up correctly. All of the apps and data transferred, I'm connected to wi-fi, etc. How to resolve this?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

36.1K Messages

2 months ago

If the old phone still works but the new one doesn’t, sounds like you haven’t moved the SIM card or activated the new SIM card, if one came with the new iPhone.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Yes, that is what I ended up doing. I moved the old SIM card to the new phone. Not sure why the new one didn't work and the AT&T rep I spoke with didn't either. At any rate, using the old one solve the problem. Thanks for the input.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…