Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The new iPhone 14
Plkski's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Dec 19, 2018 12:05 AM

Trying to unlock a paid off device that is out of contract.

I have paid for my iPhone 7 Plus in full it is out of contract and paid off. After multiple trips to my local AT&T stores and hours of phone customer service and my own time wasted still no success. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

4 y مضت

You need to request the unlock through the online portal: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/. A store can’t help. If you just recently paid off the phone, despite what the website says, it takes one to two weeks for the portal to get updated from the billing system. Wait for two weeks and submit your request, it will likely get approved. If you are ina hurry and can’t wait, call and ask for advanced tech support or file an FCC complaint.

billsite34

Guru

• 

321 Messages

4 y مضت

Have you tried the unlock portal? 

www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y مضت

Yes I have but it say balance due but call att and they say no balance due and out of contract. Still can’t unlock phone

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y مضت

It’s been almost 2 months and still can’t get a Resolution to this problem a matter who I talk to online, on the phone or in person
Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

4 y مضت

at any time on your phone calls did you ask for advance tech support? you have to ask they wont just transfer you to them

Need help?
The new iPhone 14
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.