The new iPhone 15
iphoneguy86's profile

Mentor

• 

96 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:22 AM

Trying to preorder iPhone 6s and having trouble Please HELP

I have an iPhone 6 128 GB. I am trying to upgrade to the iPhone 6s and it says my options are to upgrade and pay or to pay off device completely. I went through the menus to upgrade and trade in my device and pay the cost to upgrade and it charged my credit card $212.50 to pay up to upgrade. Then when I tried to check out it abtuptly said I wasn't eligble to upgrade and that my order was cancelled. I have emails stating that my buy up to trade in and upgrade was paid and processed. Now my credit card was charged and I have emails saying thank you for the payment and whenever I try to do the same transaction its telling me theres a problem with my payment method. So even tho they already charged me $212.50 once there is a problem with my card suddenly and they are trying to charge me again. Customer service should be open on a night like this. Everytime I try to pre-order an iPhone I run into tech problems with this website. I just want to order my phone can someone please give me some advice or help me out? Thank you.

Mentor

• 

96 Messages

8 years ago

Go to att.com/wireless and then click Pre-Order for iPhone 6s. 

Once prompted: login

Then select the device you want, and you will presented with options to upgrade.

If your choosing Next, you will select the model and GB Size and then the monthly financing rate for Next. 

From there you will be asked for payment info to pay the amount required down.

Hope that helps 🙂

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks for trying to help but that didn't work either.  Still showing that I need to pay when I already did 1 1/2 hours ago.  Still on hold with AT&T 15 minutes and counting.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

25 minutes on hold finally got to talk to someone.  Said nothing they can do.  Done trying.  I'll take my 5 lines to another carrier.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Trying to pay remaining balance of pay to upgrade which is only $218 but the site is down from 2-4 CT been trying to pre-order iphone 6s plus for hour and 49 minutes, This blows and very disapointed in ATT doing maintence on pre-order night very unprofessional in my opinion 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

exactly thinking about changing to different carrior very unprofessional to do a maintence on pre-order night been waiting for almost two hours and still can't order the phone

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

Maybe you should have paid your payment a couple of days ago instead of the last minute. There are probably thousands doing the same thing, overloading the system, like the preorder site, causing the payments to not be posted in a timely manner.

If you have made that payment days ago, instead of the last minute, you would be able to order.

going to another provider is not the answer. I am sure that they are having the same problems.

A little pre-planning goes a long way.

Mentor

• 

96 Messages

8 years ago

Well-I don't know if you meant that for me or the other person on this thread a@KFederer but I will tell you this:

It's not a customer's job to guess if they need to pay off their installment plan early or not. That would be the company or seller's job to pre-disclose that information, which they did not. Secondly, I notice your generally always on threads and usually your somewhat combative in your responses in your defense of AT&T. In my opinion-AT&T doesn't need to you defend itself against anything. But in your other comment maybe the customer should have paid ahead and switching to another carrier will not fix their issue. I hope you don't work for AT&T directly because if for any reason you tried to in any circumvent a negative experience for me as a customer of AT&T by stating something is my fault as a customer I would gladly send a letter to the CEO of the company explaining why you shouldn't be employed by the company any longer. I am a supervisor for a technical support department and have been for almost a decade. The customer experience is the most vital thing-not being right which in most of your responses your clearly trying to do.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.