Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The new iPhone 14
A

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Nov 5, 2020 7:18 PM

Trade-in Return Shipping Label

I traded in my phones and upgraded to iPhone 12 Pros.  The 3 iPhone 12 pro received on Oct 23.  However, the shipping labels required for trade-in phones never showed up.   

I called the trade-in department a week ago to report this issue.  The customer service was very nice, told me the shipping labels will be mailed again and the 30-day window to return the old phones will be reset from the date I called in.  Now, another week has been passed and there is no shipping label.

Am I the only one having this problem?  What are the options is the shipping label never arrives?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

2 y مضت

go here

https://tradein.att.com/contact-us

• 

5 Messages

2 y مضت

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did go to the link a week ago to find the customer service number and request mailing labels but I am still waiting for the labels to arrive.  I went to the link earlier today and submitted requests online.  Hope it will leave a paper trail in case the original 30-day trade-in phones return window cannot be met.

FN2017

Tutor

• 

32 Messages

2 y مضت

You are not alone. My 2 iPhone 12 Pro arrived on 10/23 and 10/27. I am also waiting for the trade in kits to arrive. I contacted AT&T thru chat this Monday and was told the kits were in transit.

As of today, I still did not receive the kits. I chatted with AT&T again this morning. The rep told me that he will make sure the kits will be shipped no later than 12 hours. Don't know if I trust that.

I submitted request (thru the "link") again this morning. Hope the kits will arrive in time.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

2 y مضت

I suppose the post office is pretty busy right now. Our carrier didn’t even show up yesterday and we have a street box with 25 boxes in it 

• 

5 Messages

2 y مضت

All shipping labels showed up 2 days after the issue was posted.  Thanks all for your comments and suggestions!

• 

8 Messages

1 عام مضت

I'm having similar issues.  Received 4 emails with trade-in confirmations but the shipping label link has been failing since Friday.  Called the Trade-In number and they said service was down.  I'm losing valuable time on the rebate window.

Need help?
The new iPhone 14
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.