Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
cdarling00's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 1:05 PM

Trade Ins...Still no credit applied....10 Months!

Att,

I have lost count how many hours and calls I have made, SINCE JANUARY, to get the credits promised to me for trade-in.  I have been completely mistreated and destroyed by your customer service system, no one seeks to address this.  All you do is pass me back and forth between departments.  THIS IS WRONG!  You can not treat a customer like this.

I bought two new ATT iPhones in December (iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+).  The sales person instructed me to put my two Verizon iPhones in the same box the new ATT iPhones came in using the return shipping label inside. This was done immediately.  The purchase order # for the ATT iPhones was Order Number: 70-060112039210004.

I sent you a Verizon iPhone 6 and Verizon iPhone 6+.  I was informed I would received $135 and $170, respectively.

Every time I call, a person says I have to speak to customer loyalty.  Customer loyalty then says I have to speak to trade in department.  This is a failure of your internal communications.  I have been calling for 10 months, no one has resolved this issue.  

I want my credits.  I am requesting immediate resolution, with no instruction to contact a department. This problem should be addressed by someone that sits down, understands I have been calling for 10 moths, and executes the debacle and poor treatment you have given a customer.

I want a senior level executive to address this.  

Please contact me.

Christopher D.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.