The new iPhone 15
Bnoresende's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 11:33 PM

Trade In status

I left my old iPhone for a TradeIn on the 24th of September and so far I haven't received any updates.  I don't have a confirmation number.  How do I know the status of my Trade In?

ACE - Sage

• 

115.9K Messages

1 year ago

Left it where? 

You should have been given a receipt as proof of trade in.  Yes? 

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I took it to an AT&T store and left the Iphone there, I received an email and a receipt, but none of the numbers on the email or receipt are accepted as a Confirmation number.

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

3 months ago

Same here. I traded in a phone 12 days ago via the store and the trade in status says “started”. Meanwhile after this, I got two more phones for my family but did trade in via mail. Both of those are already shown as returned. 
The only advantage to in store trade in might be that they check it in the spot and tell you the value you’re getting. Keep that receipt and take a picture of it though. 

ACE - Sage

• 

115.9K Messages

3 months ago

@danb123 

I traded in a phone 12 days ago via the store and the trade in status says “started”.

Trade- ins going to assurant mobile should.  ✅The trade-in process can take two to three months to complete and show credits on the bill

Meanwhile after this, I got two more phones for my family but did trade in via mail. Both of those are already shown as returned. 

Returned? 🤯

Did you use the label that sent your phone back to AT&T?  That is not a trade-in label. Return labels send the new phones back to AT&T.  That is not where trade in phones are supposed to go. That is where Next Up early upgrade with returned AT&T, or new phone returns go.

Mailing labels for the trade in for full credit on your old phone go to Laverne Tennessee and are clearly labeled for La Verne Tennessee.  This is a picture of a correct trade-in label...

This label is a return label which is used for next up early upgrades or to return a new phone you do not want. This is not trade-in label. This is the wrong label for a trade-in

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

3 months ago

I followed the directions that AT&T gave me and used the label in the package. Not sure where it went but AT&T says they’ve received the phones and the status from them says returned, so yes, returned. 

the 3rd phone was handed directly to a store and I have a receipt. Yet the status hasn’t changed at all.

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

3 months ago

Both of mine went here:

Delivered to Agent

Tendered to Returns Agent

(Edited as per community guidelines)

November 21, 2023, 7:49 am

(edited)

Community Support

• 

229.6K Messages

3 months ago

Hello @danb123,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

2 Messages

3 months ago

Unlock success with StarterCompass! Our team's dynamic collaboration, comprising marketing gurus, strategic thinkers, and digital innovators, is the secret to our achievements. Curious about what is freelance digital marketing? Dive into the expertise that fuels our passion-driven success story!"

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.