Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
L

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jan 25, 2021 11:09 AM

Trade in Issue -S9 GALAXY ordered in October 2020 for new Apple IPHONE 12 Pro

I ordered my Apple iPhone Pro 12 in October 2020 along with the Apple Watch for my trade of my S9 which was 816 dollars offer Online - Received my watch immediately the same month within 2 weeks, but Apple  iPhone pro 12 didn't arrive until Dec 26th 2020. I Called customer service more than 4 times between Dec 28 until yesterday -EACH HOLD up to 45 mins to 1 hr. and they said my trade in material for return will be in the mail do not return the s9 in the return label which came with the Apple Iphone, I been waiting waiting still waiting for trade in material in mail still nothing  , called yesterday Jan 24th the ATT Representative transferred me 3 times finally to trade in department after hold for 2hrs and 9 mins said they cannot find my trade in information only can see my order, Is this a Joke ? ATT customer service really is frustrating me to a point. I feel I should just stop all ATT services and move to TMOBILE , Can someone in ATT can help me in this regard.  

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.4K Messages

9 m ago

File a Better Business Bureau complaints online. The chances that anyway from AT&T will help you through this forum are slim to none. A Better Business Bureau complaint is forwarded to AT&T upper management who will call you

(edited)

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.