The new iPhone 15
M

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 4:57 PM

Totally unprofessional behavior by AT&T

I have my phone blacklisted for no reason atall. I got this brand new phone- iPhone 12 pro max  from AT&T. I don't have a working phone number now. They have ported my number from Tmobile to AT&T and have blacklisted my phone and I can't even use this phone going forward. I have reached out to the support team they told they have unblocked my device. You people have such a low quality of customer service and also absolutely disrespect towards customers time. I can't even call support to get help when you guys have blacklisted my phone.

ACE - Master

• 

10.3K Messages

3 years ago

How do you know that the phone is actually blacklisted, as opposed to the number porting process not being messed up?

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Because I have spent 3days in store and calling customercare from friends phone 

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

They had assured that it was mistake on their end and would unblock it. But they didnt do that. I am not willing to waste any more time or burn dollars on them

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I had an interview scheduled over call and I couldn't even get that because I don't have a functioning number where people can reach me

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.