Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
A

• 

1 Message

Sun, Oct 25, 2020 2:39 PM

The prices for iPhone 12 ( pro &pro max)

Dear Sir,

i hope you are doing well,

I am Mrs. Asala from Libya, i decided to contact with you to ask you about the new iPhone 12. 

I'm wondering about the price for each type , and im hoping to have some responses. as well i wanted to ask you if I'm going to buy from 3 to 4 devices how much it will cost me.

if you gave me a good price i will re-contact with you to ask you for request for quotation. and i will manage with shipping company to have full deal.

waiting for your kind reply

Best regards

[email scrubbed]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.8K Messages

2年前

Moved to wireless forum. Contact Apple. All iPhone prices are online on Apple’s website. You can not buy an iPhone 12 from ATT from Libya.

dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

6.7K Messages

2年前

You aren’t going to get a price discount for buying multiple phones.  In any case, US AT&T won’t ship overseas because the phone they sell are to be sold in the US only.  Also, all phones sold by AT&T are locked to AT&T, so they wouldn’t be usable in Libya anyway, and since they require a minimum time of active service with AT&T before they would approve an unlock, they couldn’t  be unlocked.

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.