The Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max - Order Now with AT&T
iPhone 13 Pro Max. Maximum power for maximum business.
iPhone 13 Pro Max. Superfast 5G and powerful A15 Bionic chip for incredible
performance, everywhere you work.¹ The best battery life ever in an iPhone so it can handle long work days and the most demanding tasks.²
The Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max! Order Now with AT&T!
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality video conferencing with your team¹
- Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip for supercharged productivity
- The best battery life ever in an iPhone, up to 28 hours of video playback²
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel³
- Most advanced Pro camera system on iPhone
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance⁴
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before⁵
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging⁶
- Check out the latest AT&T Offers for the Apple iPhone 13!
- Ready to upgrade? Check your eligibility now!
- Moving phones? Transferring your data is easy
- Protect your Investment with AT&T Device Protection
¹ Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary
based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
3 The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are
within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is
6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
⁴ Phone 13 Pro Max is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory
conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to
30 minutes). Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might
decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user
guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
⁵Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
⁶Accessories are sold separately.