For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
The All New iPad Pro 12.9 (3rd Generation) - Coming Soon!
iPad Pro. All new. All screen. All powerful.
The new 12.9-inch iPad Pro features an advanced Liquid Retina display that goes
edge to edge.1 Face ID, so you can securely unlock iPad Pro, log in to apps, and
pay with just a glance. The A12X Bionic chip is faster than most PC laptops and
easily runs pro apps. All-day battery life.3 Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE.4 Over a
million apps available on the App Store, including augmented reality experiences.
And the new Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard Folio help you be even more
creative and productive.2 It will make you rethink what iPad is capable of—and
what a computer is capable of.
• 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and
• A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• 12MP back camera, 7MP TrueDepth front camera
• Four speaker audio with wider stereo sound
• 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data4
• Up to 10 hours of battery life3
• USB-C connector for charging and accessories
• iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time,
You know you want it and guess what??!! Ordering the iPad Pro 12.9 is 50% faster! Skip the line, order online!
1.Sign in to your account.
- Select Your Device.
- Put some bling on it with Accessories & Protection.
- Check Out!
Wondering what your upgrade options are?
Dial *NEW# (*639#) to check for upgrade eligibility
Sign in to your account to see what is available to you!
Want to upgrade with Next? - Learn about your options and upgrade!
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1 The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen
is 12.9 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Accessories are sold separately.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
4 Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, and 4G LTE are available in select markets
and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site
conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and seewww.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.