1 Message

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 2:22 AM

Text from Unknown: Message Not Found

I keep getting texts from an "unknown" that read "message not found."

Responses

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I have the same thing and I messages back and got a message telling me that what I replied wasn’t a valid phone number and to try a valid number or short code. No idea what any of this means.

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

the same thing keeps happening to me and it’s very frustrating. Do you know how to fix it?

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

I receive this same message when someone sends me a picture or video message. If I'm currently looking at my phone, I'll notice the notification for an actual contact pop up, and when I go to open my texts, it shows this 'unknown sender, message not found'. I have found brief (possibly coincidental) relief by force stopping messaging, in my app settings, and/or turning my phone off and waiting five minutes to turn it back on. Then, I start receiving the pic/video messages, again.
I don't have a ton of contacts but the few that I do I have, I have my texts from the beginning of time. Sometimes, when I try to send picture/video messages, it'll send them but says 'unable to send. Too many unsent multimedia messages'.
So, it makes me wonder if the unknown sender/lack of receiving picture messages is the same issue that makes my unable to send message happen.

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

Can these messages be recovered? I dont understand why its happening like am I suppose to be getting an actual text from a number that isnt saved in my phone?

• 

1 Message

a month ago

It is SPAM!!! I replied WHO THIS and I got back a funny # 1 121611611 WHICH I THEN BLOCKED BUT THESE PPL WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO USE DIFF TNS so just keep blocking!

Get started...

Ask a new question