Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
B

• 

5 Messages

Mon, Jan 6, 2020 4:11 PM

Taking a long time to get my unlock request approved

I have been waiting 6 days to get my unlock request approved or denied, about how long does it take when there is a high volume of requests?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.6K Messages

a year ago

You should have received some kind of reply after 48 hours.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

I have not, I got the request confirmation email, so I did that, then they sent me an email two days later saying that they need more time, but like how much more time?

(edited)

jgeragh

• 

20 Messages

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

10 months ago

Hello,

Check status in www.att.com/deviceunlock. That is the only way to see th status or if there was a reason for it to be denied. If it shows approved, you’re good. If it shows. It it will state why to resubmit your request. If it’s pending, you can wait for a response or contact customer care to inquire holdup. Call (Phone number hidden) (or 611 from your AT&T phone) and say “unlock” when prompted for reason for call.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question