Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 19, 2016 1:29 PM

Switching 1phone 5 from straight talk to ATT

I bought an Iphone 5 from walmart and used it for 2 years and the service wasnt very good. I also have ATT. I want to change the phone to ATT so I called and gave ATT the IEMI number and they changed it and sent me a new SIM card for it. I installed it and it will not respond. It only gives a no service message. What else can I do?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72K Messages

4 years ago

To activate Gophone or postpaid.   https://www.att.com/checkmyorder/activations/activateDevice.rt

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

11.9K Messages

4 years ago

Did you activate the SIM? The SIM may not have come activated and must be activated before use.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

That was it!! Thanks for the help!!

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…