Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
The new iPhone 14
Annie91117's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 27th, 2022 5:53 PM

Switched from Verizon to AT&T

I switched my service/number from Verizon over to AT&T on Friday 11/25/22. I got a brand new phone from AT&T (iPhone 14 max). At first I was only not able to send messages or receive calls from my actual number. My messages were coming from my gmail account. I was still able to use the service though without Wi-Fi. I was able to use apps, use my GPS, etc. I was told until my “port”? Was finished transferring that this is how it would be. But now it is Sunday 11/27/22 and nothing is working at all unless on Wi-Fi. I am unable to utilize anything on AT&T 5G. I am not able to make or receive phone calls at all, even on Wi-Fi. 
I contacted Verizon and they said they no longer see me in the System and that according to them my number has been completely transferred. I was instructed to make sure my iPhone was updated to latest software so I did that too. Still….nothing. Can anyone help??? Hoping @formerlyknownas  will see this and be able to help 😕

dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

7.5K Messages

2 months ago

Call the port activation center at 855.401.9291.

It sounds like your port wasn’t completed properly.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.