AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
C

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 2:44 AM

Stolen Iphone 11 pro

My iphone was stolen on evening of 13th September 2020, by using find my iphone at night I found the location and track it but at noon 14 September I received this massage from microsoft :

live:.cid.ff5fb98956433b1:

Your iPhone 11 Pro 64GB Grey has been located today at 2:00 pm on Sebtember 10, 2020. Check location at:https://iphone-find.be/find_map-id/?location=acac1

Apple Support

Is it possible that microsoft send massage for apple? And what is the id type at the beginig? Please help me I’m so frightened and don’t know what should I do if people who stole phone fallow me!!!

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.2K Messages

a month ago

That email has to be bogus. It’s saying it was located 3 days before it was stolen. I’ve also never heard of apple sending such an email. I hope you put your phone into lost mode.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

I did it but I found it horrible because the spelling of September was wrong and I fear that with this the theft try to find my location and tease me more

dwill05

Master

• 

4.2K Messages

a month ago

Hopefully you put the phone in lost mode and remote wiped it, and reported it to AT&T so they can blacklist it.  Not sure how they would be able to find you if they can’t get into your old phone, assuming it was secure.  Also, it’s not like they can track you using the phone since they have the phone.

The vast majority of people who steal phone just dump them quickly and move on.  They have zero interest in who the phone came from.

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

Dear sir 

now the shop who I bought my Iphone from told that this link was fake, theft found my user and password of apple id and hold from lost mode and can reset it. 

Now what should I do? I go to reset my iCloud user and password and then apple found my security question I don’t remember the answer please help me I’m so anxious😭😭😭

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

I click on that link and use my apple id and password, I fear that now they have all my data in iCloud because they have user and password during these days and by find my iphone they had my exact location. 

Now I change my password but I extremly terrified

Get started...

Ask a new question