The new iPhone 15
M

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, August 9th, 2020 5:41 AM

Single phone discount not applied

I was trying to sign up for the unlimited started plan and it said it would start at $65 because it discounted $10 for autopay and $35 for a single phone which is a discount I’m currently receiving on the plan I have now. When I selected the unlimited plan though, I went back to the original price of $110 a month. I know on the autopay, it said it may take up to two bills for apply, does that also apply for the single phone or are they just not deducting the $35 off?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

4 years ago

What are you looking at?  If you are looking at the colorful customer service summary with different columns for your current and your next bill oh, that is not a bill and you should ignore it

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I was looking at the original advertisement that stated it would be $65 and then I compared the two prices and it said it was originally $110 but they were taking $35 off for single phone use and then put on what the new price was when I signed up as $110

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

4 years ago

The Starter plan for one is $65 with auto pay and paperless.

It's billed like this on the actual bill. 

70+40-10-35 = $65

Again, if you are looking at a colorful piece of paper which shows your current bill and a future bill that is the customer service summary and it's wrong.    The customer service summary is not a bill, and it may have been emailed to you, your bill is not emailed, only a notice is sent for your bill.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.