Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
parthaguha's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 5:18 AM

sim free Iphone6 model A1586, LTE signal Query

I recently purchased Unlocked Iphone6 16 GB ver from Apple online Store. The model number is: A1586.

My phone not picking LTE signal from ATT network. I contacted Apple regarding this issue and they suggested to contact ATT for technical Support.

I have visited local ATT retails store and they changed the SIM card, but still No LTE signal in my phone.

I have tried all the settings, reset network settings, reset phone but no result.

The phone always picking 4G only. No LTE till date.

The 4G speed is pathetic and it's just: 2.5 Mbps download and 1 Mbps Upload.

Any one else in this community facing similar issue. Please help me with your suggestions and resolutions.

Responses

gphipps

Scholar

• 

334 Messages

6 y ago

Does your area offer LTE?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 y ago

yes. because other gophone users are getting LTE signals, only Iphone 6 not picking LTE signal

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hey there @parthaguha

I’d be happy to help with your LTE connection! Please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information. We’ll find the reason why the device is not picking up LTE and resolve it as quickly as possible.

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell and/or account number
  • Device IMEI (settings>general>about)
  • Full street address

Thanks,

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.3K Messages

6 y ago

why did apple sell you a sprint model?

And are you sure its completly unlock?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
MR_SMiT

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

6 y ago

@parthaguha wrote:

yes. because other gophone users are getting LTE signals, only Iphone 6 not picking LTE signal

Are you on prepaid plan? It's possible AT&T do not support iPhone 6 on prepaid service plan, that's why no LTE. Maybe later on it will be allowed on prepaid, like earlier models of iPhones.Smiley Wink

Hardcore Pittsburgh Steelers Fan
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I was thinking of buying the iPhone a1586 until i came across this article. http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/ A1586 CDMA/GSM does not support AT&T or TMobile 4g LTE bands. In the USA, T-MOBILE sells A1549.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.3K Messages

6 y ago

sure it does

Models A1586 and A1524 also support LTE networks listed for models A1549 and A1522

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

Having the same problem.  Have you found a solution?

Get started...

Ask a new question