The new iPhone 15
Jmicrogers's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020 5:18 PM

Shipped/delivered Apple Watch 6

Has anybody’s Apple Watch 6 been shipped or delivered? And if so how long did it take to ship? Mine still says in progress.

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

I ordered a 40mm SS Gold Series 6 on Friday 9/18 at 0732.  My ship date is Oct 5-12th.  I'm really hoping there is movement later this week.  AT&T may not have their shipment of AW in their warehouses yet.  I'm hopeful for an early delivery b/c folks that ordered from Apple are receiving their watches about a week ahead of time for the most part. 

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Does your order say “in progress”? My just flipped over to “preparing for shipment”. I ordered the 44mm ASG.

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

My order still says in progress.... i just checked....fingers crossed here

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

My order might stick with the actual dates - seems the 40mm SS Gold is backordered.... :(  I know Verizon also started to fulfill some of their orders today too....maybe the carriers have received some watches from Apple.  

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

Not to alarm anyone but on the macrumors forum someone that had ordered a 44 mm space gray Aluminum sports series 6 with a delivery date for late September just received an email from ATT saying his delivery is pushed back to mid-October....

:(

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

My watch just moved to Preparing to Ship and I can no longer cancel my order ....again my ship date was listed as Oct 5-12.  It looks like ATT will beat their estimation again....maybe by more than a week this time.  :)

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Just got my tracking number! 

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

how long did it take from preparing to ship to get your tracking number?

(edited)

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

I just received tracking and it’s slated to be delivered tomorrow.  W00t

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Those who’s orders switched from In Progress to Preparing for Shipment. When did you place your order?

I ordered the 44 mm Stainless Steel on 9/18/2020 at 7:11:20 a.m. ET. My expected delivery date is Oct 5 - 12. Fingers crossed it updates soon!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.