Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Feb 13, 2020 1:39 PM

second hand purchase iphone x

I bought a second hand iphone x but I looking for a invoice end date and payments, but I cant. website is feedback this message, how I can open my simlock iphone x ? can u help me ?

"Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device. Try entering it again. Dial *#06# on your mobile phone to make sure you have the right IMEI."

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.3K Messages

2 months ago

Contact Apple to see what carrier its locked to, if locked at all.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

I saw before, this message "you have unpaid bills on at&t". but now Im try again but only writing this message

• 

5 Messages

and today I asked Apple, they sad me , your carrier AT&T,

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

You need to go through the person or spruce you purchased. They are the only one that can verify the original purchase was through AT&T, the device is paid off and the account is in good standing. att.com/deviceunlock is the only portal for unlock.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

5 Messages

thanks for your answer, but I cant find him. I saw before, this message "you have unpaid bills on at&t". but now "you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device."

dwill05

Master

• 

3.7K Messages

If the message is/was about having outstanding payments, then there is nothing you can do. The original account holder would need to pay it off in order for the phone to be unlocked. You can’t pay it off for them because AT&T will not provide any account information.

If the message is that the IMEI doesn’t match an AT&T device, that means the number you entered is no longer in their database. You would have to call them (they don’t do email) and state your case for the phone being locked to AT&T and being eligible to be unlocked.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…