Get the new iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro & iPhone 15 Pro Max from AT&T Now!
The new iPhone 15
A_Richard's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 24th, 2023 6:55 PM

Sales Representative Misrepresented Plan

A couple of months ago, I recently got a new Iphone 14, that at the time I was unaware came with the ability to host two numbers. The sales rep. I interfaced with at the time told me about a price decrease in our current billing and gave vague descriptions- thanks to that, our bill is now almost 100$ more. I called earlier to see about removing the extra line and transferring the phone payment plan to the number I actually use; There's proof on our bill that the number has not been used (besides what looks to be a single spam call- I have never given out nor used the number or even accessed it personally). The customer service line said that transferring the payments to a different number on the plan would instead incur the whole cost... even though I asked for it to be put on the number that the phone uses. I am beyond upset. I am having to pay money for something I have proof I do not use. We did not use a special promotion of any type to pay for the phone besides AT&T's standard 36 installment plan. Why is it impossible to put the installment plan on the phone that is being paid for? 

ACE - Sage

• 

110.7K Messages

4 months ago

Yeah the salesperson added an additional line in order to improve his his stats. File a better business bureau complaint online. Someone from upper management will get the complaint and will call you. Hopefully they can transfer the installment to your preferred line and cancel the one you do not use. When you upgrade, there should be an email sent to you, or information presented to you in a corporate store. Please read everything. This new phone number should have been on that information. Never ever accept an additional line, they are never free

Not finding what you're looking for?