The new iPhone 15
D

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 24th, 2020 12:03 AM

Return phone case bought on att.com

I bought a speck phone case for the new iphone 12 and don't like it - do I have to return it via the online store? If so, how? Do I need to print a label? Can I return it to a physical at&t store?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @dmleedy 

Thank you for posting! According to the posted return policy:

How do I return my device?

If your device was purchased at an AT&T retail, you may return it to any AT&T retail store during the return and exchange period. Restocking and other fees may apply, see the return by device section above.

If you bought your device online at att.com or by phone from AT&T, you can mail the device back to AT&T using the return label in the box it came in or return it to any AT&T retail store during the return and exchange period. Be sure to keep your tracking number.  We have provided a step-by-step checklist to help you return above.  Please see “Get Started” link above.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hmm... I have ordered a steel case that looked kinda cool, but I am having second thoughts about it now... Has someone used such a phone case? Also, if I have a love for popsockets what kind of case should I take, so it wouldn't interfere? I mean, I know phone case is much more important than a popsocket but I have just got one from https://www.gocustomphonecases.com/collections/hide-phone-grip and it is customed by myself! It has a picture of my brittish cat on it! I don't want to give it up...

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.