Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad
- I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular provider on my iPad Pro 2nd generation 10.5”. Right now the only option available is AT&T.
- This is not the same as device unlocking. The iPad is already unlocked.
- I do not have an account with AT&T and was told this was not required.
- On 7/14/19 at 11 am mountain daylight time I called at&t at 800-331-0500, asked for tech support and they submitted this request for me, calling it a “ticket for the team to make a change on the backend.” They asked for my name, phone number and the device IMEI (I can provide all of these again in a private message). I was not given a ticket reference number but they said someone would contact me within 3 business days. No one has contacted me so far so I’m reaching out to you.
- Here is a similar request that you assisted with in this forum: https://forums.att.com/t5/Apple/APPLE-SIM-AT-amp-T-Carrier-Reveal-Program-Request-to-enable/td-p/5739006