#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

• 

28 Messages

Fri, Oct 15, 2021 9:09 AM

Refunded for iPhone 13 Pro Max

Hello,

I ordered the iPhone 13 Pro Max on 10/08 on 10/13 the status updated to preparing to ship. My estimated shipping date is for 10/18-10/25. Today which is 10/15 I got a notification that AT&T issued me a refund (which the payment has been pending since 10/08). When I check my order nothing has changed it is still preparing to ship. Has this happen to anyone else?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

5.9K Messages

1 m ago

Usually, if you order by credit or debit card, they place a hold on the funds, but then release the hold if it isn’t shipped out in a few days.  If it was only “pending”, that’s what happened.  Your card will actually be charged when the phone ships out.

l0vep1nk21

• 

28 Messages

1 m ago

Thank you a bunch! I appreciate the speedy response!

Kolakkandi

• 

37 Messages

1 m ago

Hey LovePink21 …Did your order a Sierra Blue lowest gigabyte model? 

l0vep1nk21

• 

28 Messages

1 m ago

@Kolakkandi Yes. I ordered the Sierra Blue 256 GB. How did you know? Lol

Kolakkandi

• 

37 Messages

1 m ago

@l0vep1nk21  Because sis after I read your comment I just knew because they playing games with these Sierra Blue ones lol I ordered a sierra blue too and I’ve been waiting since Sept 25th to get mine… My estimated delivery window is 10/8 - 10/15 …So I’m waiting to get that shipping confirmation notification today 

dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

5.9K Messages

1 m ago

The lowest capacity 13 Pro Max is 128GB, not 256.

l0vep1nk21

• 

28 Messages

1 m ago

@Kolakkandi OMG! That’s a long time. I wouldn’t know what to do if I had to wait that long. I asked the rep which one took the shortest amount of time and he told me EVERY other colors estimated delivery time was mid November. But the Sierra Blue 256 GB would come between 10/18-10/25, and that even seems like a long time for me. I have been so anxious. I check my email every 5 seconds. Lol. 

Kolakkandi

• 

37 Messages

1 m ago

@l0vep1nk21 me too I’ve been checking so much lol I’m so tired of waiting and it’s frustrating because some have ordered after me and have received.. Like what are you doing AT&T 🥴🥴

l0vep1nk21

• 

28 Messages

1 m ago

Which GB did you order? At this point I have been stuck in the preparing to ship phase for 3 days. Has your status changed from shipped yet? I know you mentioned today was the last day that it showed it would ship.

Kolakkandi

• 

37 Messages

1 m ago

No I’m not even at “preparing to ship” and today is the final day (latest day) for shipment to go out according to them ..I’m still on “ordered” but they haven’t returned my money or anything like that.

l0vep1nk21

• 

28 Messages

1 m ago

Omggggg!!! This is so brain wrecking! I wonder if at&t even has the phones in their facilities, or if they're waiting for apple to ship them to them.

Kolakkandi

• 

37 Messages

1 m ago

Idk I think they should have been more transparent and told us that it’s a coin toss instead of acting like they have sure dates for shipment 

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

I have the exact same order window as you October 8-15th. It’s still preparing to ship, I’m praying it doesn’t get delayed. My girlfriend ordered from Verizon the same day that I did and got the same phone within a week. Super annoying!!

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

We both ordered on the 26th

Kolakkandi

• 

37 Messages

1 m ago

@Adrienc02 Wow see AT&T is really playing themselves..What’s the point of taking pre orders if I can get the phone earlier somewhere else you know

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.