The new iPhone 15
W

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, January 18th, 2020 5:37 AM

Refund??

Hi i ordered a pair of apple airpod pros off the at&t website using a guest account on january 1st. they were accidentally refused by my landlord and were immediately sent back. i’ve been told so many different answers from many different att representatives about my refund, saying wait 24-48 hours, 3-5 buisness days, refund will hit when item is restocked, it has been almost 3 weeks with no refund. somebody recently just told me that the item is now being reshipped again to my address and the tracking number says the order has been cancelled? i am so confused and have suffered so many headaches i just want my money back please

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 years ago

This is not AT&T. This is a customer populated forum. You will have to contact AT&T sales departments directly.

Employee

• 

797 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

Check with att.com/orderstatus or customer care (Phone number hidden) and say “order” when promoted for reason for call. Can take up to 4 weeks, but I’d check about the reshipped part. Stopping by a local corporate AT&T store, the might be able to pull up order (since a guest account) and see a little more detail. Hard to say because it wasn’t purchased in an active account to have everything tied to.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.