Cyber Monday: Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S22 with eligible trade-in & Free Galaxy Buds2 - while supplies last!
The new iPhone 14
Arturo30's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Nov 24, 2022 6:36 AM

Refund of mobile returned

Hi, I got a line and mobile (Apple 14 plus) paying 882.50 USD (for the mobile) on 10/11. After realize that the sales person who did the contract for me was not honest with the information that gave to me and my wife, we returned the mobile to AT&T using USPS on 10/24 (we went personally to drop the mobile to the post office using a form and box that we got from an authorized AT&T store) 

On 10/22 we paid a first bill of 166.25 USD. 

We got an email from AT&T saying that they got the mobile on 10/31 and also on the website of "Pitney Bowes" (courier) the package shows as "delivered".

Still after 24 days we don't get our refund of 882.50 USD and the partial refund of the first bill.

On top of this, as we asked to cancel the line, we got another bill for around 195 USD for the remaining amount of the mobile (that we already sent to them)

I would like to know what I should do? because I'm tired to call AT&T Customer Services and they do not solve anything.

I feel that AT&T is stealing from me and my wife. I'm extremely disappointed. I have the tracking receipt of USPS and all screenshots and emails from AT&T.

Thanks

ACE - Sage

• 

101.9K Messages

4 days ago

It's Thanksgiving day you're not going to get any answers from AT&T today. You need to call AT&T.

In order to cancel service you have to either call to cancel, and tell them each phone number that you want canceled, or you have to Port your phone numbers to a different service provider. Please note that service providers only port phone numbers not watches or tablets.

• 

2 Messages

4 days ago

Thanks

formerlyknownas

I already cancelled the number and yes, you are right, maybe today I will not get any response from them as is Thanksgiving Day. I guess I will go to a shop tomorrow because I called already 7 times to customer services and nothing happened so far. Is the worst Customer Service and telecom company that I faced until now. I lived in Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Africa countries during my life and get this kind of service in US is really unbelievable. 

ACE - Sage

• 

101.9K Messages

4 days ago

Do not go to an AT&T store. AT&T stores are sales, not customer support.

Call.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.