Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
H

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 26, 2020 9:25 PM

Question about my Iphone 12 pro

I had a friend order me a phone because there was none in stock. She paid sales tax. I am sending my old phone in which is an Iphone 11 how am i suppose to pay the new phone. I heard online or instore. 

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.2K Messages

a month ago

The phone is paid in 30 monthly payments on your bill or whoever’s account the phone was ordered on. The only thing paid up front is sales tax.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
dwill05

Master

• 

4.4K Messages

a month ago

If your friend ordered the phone, then the installment payments are probably going to come up due on her bill.  How you pay your part of her phone bill is between you and her, but you’re locked in for doing this for 30 months since you’ll lose the credit and be charged full price if you try to pay it off early.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

Hi. It's not such a big problem to pay for the phone. You can give your friend money, and she will make the payment. If you don't trust us, make the payment together. By the way, I also bought a brand new iPhone 12. I also bought some cool cases on https://wesellcases.com/, so as not to accidentally damage it. Of course, I prefer a phone without a case, but it's dangerous. I put a lot of money in this phone and I don't want any trouble, you can understand me, I think. I had to buy accessories for the phone, because there is no charging or headphones and that was kind of annoying.

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question