Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
Ramonmolina's profile

1 Message

Monday, October 23rd, 2023 9:06 AM

Puk number changing

My passcodes n passwords to Apple ID n Emails changing on me a lot lately ever since I only one device and one account for so long. Usually my phones breaking I lose them and then I get locked out my emails and passwords but I noticed now I get locked out my phone my Apple 14 Pro Max. I remember back in 2020 when iPhone 11 just came out Norwalk sheriff department pulled me over and took my iPhone 11 for a week and they denied that they had it but a week later supposedly somebody found it and returned it but when I went to the station, there was another individual reporting the same thing and what a coincidence it was a officer described that the same one that pulled me over obviously found nothing on us, but they probably want to see our girlfriends pictures and stuff 

ACE - Sage

• 

118.3K Messages

8 months ago

Secure your Apple ID with two step authorization. This means if you get locked out of/lose access to your phone number for any reason you also lose all of your iCloud and Apple a content.

https://support.apple.com/en-euro/102614#:~:text=Apple%20requires%20that%20you%20use,password%20with%20other%20online%20accounts.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.