Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The new iPhone 14
cmcmanus96's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 1:57 PM

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live. 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

8 y مضت

I ordered mine at 3:30 AM PST.  because of al lof the sites crashing, mine says 10/31-11/11 

thats better than on Saturday

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 y مضت

Ordered 64gb Space Grey 6+ around 10:30a PST 9/12. Ship date of 11/9 - 11/27. Had changed to "Back Ordered" on Sunday but changed back to "Preparing to Ship" with the same 11/9 - 11/27 ship dates today.

junior1790

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

8 y مضت

I had to RE-preorder today since my original preorder is lost in the abyss of at&t and my delivery date is 10/14-11/3 seems strange since i ordered today around 4pm eastern time.  iphone 6 64 gig space grey..

Swisspo

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

8 y مضت

Ordered my 64gb iPhone 6+ around 330 est. time frame was middle to end of October, now it's beginning to mid October. Hoping this changes. My status still says preparing to ship yet when I call the status number it says back ordered 😐

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

8 y مضت

I placed my order for the 6+ 64GB at my local AT&T Store on 09/12 around 8:30 pm and got shipping date for Nov 9-27. Status says "Preparing for Shipping" and I got my CC charged with the tax portion only. I did AT&T Next 18 months upgrade.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

8 y مضت

My order was done a few minutes after launch, 6+ 64 g gold. My original date was late November but changed to mid October. My card was charged, status says preparing to ship, however I called today and was told they have no plus phones for the launch, she said that none would be shipped for sept 19th. Very sad and unhappy.

Explorer

• 

25 Messages

8 y مضت

Seriously doubt they will have no iPhone 6+ shipping for the 19th. AT&T should be allotted so many compared to last years sales for per order. Just supplies were very very limited and their not gonna say when or how many are going out!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 y مضت

OK... since Friday, when I ordered my iPhone 6 Plus 64gb (silver) I've seen a handful of different circumstances thrown around on different forums.
-I ordered around 3:40AM
-the next day I received a text saying that my order has been PROCESSED And that I will receive a notification when my order has SHIPPED
-my online order status at AT&T.com said PREPARING TO SHIP
-my estimates ship date at that time was October 14- October 22
-on MONDAY MORNING my shipment dates have changed to October 3-October 14
-The same day I called the automated order status number and they said that my phone is BACKORDERED
-MONDAY NIGHT I received a premier email from AT&T with info allowing me to check my order status through -that website and it said that my order is processing but my order hasn't been updated since 9/12

any idea on what I should actually be expecting?

Mentor

• 

70 Messages

8 y مضت

Same story as me.  From what I take it, the end result is binomial:  you'll either get your device on 9/19 or you won't.  If you don't, you will be like lots of others who made the wrong choice to pre-order via ATT and not the Apple site/app.

Oh.  And there isn't anything we can do about it.

Phil_GA

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

8 y مضت

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 y مضت

I just spoke with AT&T and they explained that the shipping dates are flexible. they do not know when the phones will officially be shipped. the ORDER STATUS OFF OF THE ATT WEBSITE IS THE MOST ACCURATE!!! the automated system and the premier website are not giving the right information.
bfish05

Mentor

• 

57 Messages

8 y مضت

Fellow iphone preorder friends!! Check your statuses!!! Mine just changed for the iphone 6 plus silver from 10/13 to 10/2!!!! Progress!
kdw75

Scholar

• 

130 Messages

8 y مضت

My 11/9-11/27 date just changed to 10/02/14 - 10/13/14!

That is promising.

I ordered the 64GB Plus in SG.

maxszx

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

8 y مضت

@maxszx wrote:

I ordered my 6+ 64 gold at 3:05am eastern time and mine is Nov9-Nov 27. I am so irate now. 

Now it is 10/2-10/13

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 y مضت

mine was 10/13-10/22 just changed to 10/03-10/13 hopefully it will change again i want mines by friday ! i dont get the point of preording when u gotta wait weeks to get it..better off going to da store and waiting in line! i just hope it gets sorted out i been waiting for a bigger screen since forever

Need help?
The new iPhone 14
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.