The new iPhone 14
cmcmanus96's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, September 13th, 2014 1:57 PM

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live. 

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

8 years ago

Interesting story. FWIW, I had no trouble signing up for the 10GB shared data plan with 2 phones the first night pre-orders were being taken.  Plus a $25 discount per phone per month ($50 monthly savings); no activation fee.  All in all, I felt it was a pretty fair deal.  Still waiting on the phones, however. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

Still no tracking info from UPS. I hope I get it before the 6S comes out next September.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

It's official, hosed by UPS. I don't get my phone until Tuesday between 3:30 and 7:00.

sjs314

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

Makes me wonder what determines the method of shipment? Order date maybe? Warehouse location?

I ordered 9/12 , warehouse Ft. Worth Tx, shipped FedEx

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

8 years ago

I ordered 9/12 , warehouse Memphis TN, shipped FedEx

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. I ordered a 16g SG 6+ on 9/12 at 6:00am EST. I've had shipping dates 10/13-10/21 since the very beginning. This experience has been very frustrating, but I'm hoping this might be the week I get my phone.
Lana424

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

8 years ago

Me too, ordered the 6+ gold 16gb on 9/12 around 430am est, shipping dates have always been and still are 10/13 - 10/22, hoping to get my phone this week too!

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

I don't know where mine is shipping from, UPS Still shows no details for tracking information. I just got an e-mail stating that my phone will be here tomorrow 9/30. From what I hear of the people receiving theirs via FedEx, they will be recieving theirs today, even though they both "Shipped" on the same day. I hope for everyone elses sake that they ship your phone via FedEx and not UPS. I could be playing with my new phone tonight if they would have just shipped mine FedEx.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

8 years ago

OMG still the same date 11-9-----11-27 no update so far... 

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Totally scored today!

Been waiting for shipping of my iPhone 6+ gold 128 gig since I preordered at 12:00 am on the 12th.

As of today it was still showing on 877 number with shipping between 10/2-10/13.

I was just checking out the Apple store on line today at work and 1 store 10 minutes for my job was showing the exact phone I wanted in stock.

Some Apple stores got some in today.

I rushed as fast as I could to the store and had to patiently wait 20 minutes for my turn hoping no one would buy it before me.

The employee at the front of the store was kind of helping me without realizing by telling people they had none in stock. He did not even know.

I assured him on line was showing them available and wanted to wait for a salesperson.

I kept checking the Apple store on line to make sure they were still showing up while waiting for my turn and also watching what people were purchasing.

30 minutes later I was leaving the store with my new iPhone 6+ and cancelling my preorder with AT&T. 

[Inappropriate content removed]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.