Cyber Monday: Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S22 with eligible trade-in & Free Galaxy Buds2 - while supplies last!
The new iPhone 14
cmcmanus96's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 1:57 PM

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live. 

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Your order was placed: 02:53 AM CDT September 12, 2014

Apple iPhone 6 Plus – 64GB – Gold

Which means I ordered mine 53 minutes after preorders opened. Even though I was on the site and trying to order the second the clock struck midnight.

No premier member, no movement.

Shipping Date:

10/02/14 - 10/13/14*

Seen tons of people getting theirs before me, which would mean it's not a first come first serve basis. Was told by customer support that "some orders process faster than others"

They were quick to process that $474.36 out of my account (which does not return to you, but is instead held by your bank until the date of shipment, but you have no access to the funds)

Awesome Customer Service, AT&T.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Good news after my reply about 2 hours ago:

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Oops. Hit return too soon! Good news after my reply two hours ago: Mine went from processing to shipped about 20 minutes ago! Shipping out of Fort Worth, and will be here Monday.

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB SG
ordered 9/12, 12:45am Pacific, NOT premeire
ship est went from 10/31 to 10/2 then back ordered, then processing, now SHIPPED!

I got an email at 3:25am titled "information about your AT&T plan", so that got my hopes up, then with no movement all day I was getting depressed - now I'm excited.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I ordered at 6:30 CST on 11/12 my shipping date is 10/13-10/21 IPhone 6+ 16G Grey. Has any one gotten a shipping notice that ordered around this time?

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

8 years ago

OMG checking every hours still said ship 11-9---11-27.... no change since day one ... come on att work little faster..... ordered on the 12th..... 64gb+  ="(

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

iPhone + SG 64

Ordered 9/12 at 3:04 am EST - non Premier

Recieved confirmation at 3:06am EST

Bank rejected as fraud at 3:10am EST

Bank cleared at 3:30PM EST

Original shipping estimate 14-21 business days

Changed to late November later that day

Changed to Oct. 2nd - 13th next day.

877 # changed from Backordered to Processing 9/25 @ approx. 2:30PM EST

Shipping confirmation/Fedex tracking # received 9/26 at 11:33 am EST

Scheduled for delivery 9/29 by 8PM! It's on its way anyway.  Good enough for me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I ordered my iPhone 6+ 64 gig at 4:12 the morning you could start pre ordering and I still have an estimated ship date of 10/13 - 10/22. This is ridiculous I have friends that have already gotten there's on other networks and people that say in line on the release date I would have been better off sitting in line what is the point of pre ordering if there going to stock the stores before they fulfill there pre orders I've been with AT&T since 98 and this really has me upset to the point I am about to take my business elsewhere

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

8 years ago

Agree with JBeere 1,000,000%!  Let's do the math... 4M iPhone's sold in the first 24 hours.  I bought mine in the first 30 minutes (both a 6 and a 6 Plus).  So I'm in the first half-million. 

In the first weekend, 10,000,000 were actually delivered to customers.  Let's say 1/2 were to online pre-orders; the other half in retail stores (just a guess).  So of 5,000,000 delivered to pre-orders, 100% of all pre-orders from the first 24 hours should have been delivered in the first weekend.  

Yet, I have to wait at minimum of 3 weeks for my iPhone 6 and 7+ weeks for my 6+.  Virtually any other way of ordering would have been quicker: Going to an AT&T store the following week: Quicker.  Waiting in line at Apple: Quicker.  Pre-order from Apple 3 days later: Quicker.  

This is the first & absolutely the last time I will ever buy an iPhone direct from a carrier.  I cannot imagine a worse delivery experience than what I am currently enduring. 

mjs360md

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

8 years ago

iPhone 6 and 6+ Both are 16 gb ordered at 12 noon on 9/12/14 eastern time. My wife's silver 6 shiped on 9/19/14 at 2 pm on fedex. My space grey 6+ has always had a ship date of 11/9/14 to 11/27/14 and has never changed. Any one else having this problem. Also is does anyone now when otter box will start selling cases for the 6 plus my wife has her 6 otter box and it is very well made for the iPhone.
mjs360md

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

8 years ago

iPhone 6 and 6+ Both are 16 gb ordered at 12 noon on 9/12/14 eastern time. My wife's silver 6 shiped on 9/19/14 at 2 pm on fedex. My space grey 6+ has always had a ship date of 11/9/14 to 11/27/14 and has never changed. Any one else having this problem. Also is does anyone now when otter box will start selling cases for the 6 plus my wife has her 6 otter box and it is very well made for the iPhone. Non premier member.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.