Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The new iPhone 14
cmcmanus96's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 1:57 PM

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8年前

Same with me man. Mine went from 10/2 - 10/13 to now backordered. Sigh

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8年前

Was able to pre-order iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Grey at 2:59AM EST on 9/12 and had an estimated ship date of 10/13-10/21. Just checked this morning and it has changed to back-ordered.

jane697

Scholar

• 

397 Messages

8年前

Both of my orders are no longer showing actual expected delivery dates (e.g., 9/23-10/1) as of Sunday morning (they were showing dates Saturday) but instead the Expected Ship Date status has now changed to "Pending Confirmation".  I didn't get any emails and/or text messages asking me to confirm my order, and the pending/hold bank charges are still there on my CC accounts...so I don't know what to make of the change of status in the Expected Ship Date section.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8年前

I pre-ordered mine on Friday, and received a confirmation email at 3:02 am EST. 2 minutes after preorders started. Know when my ship date is? November 9-27... You think you have it bad?
jane697

Scholar

• 

397 Messages

8年前

Both of my orders (iPhone 6 and 6+) went from showing an actual shipping date(s) to "Pending Confirmation"; I have no idea what it is that AT&T needs confirmation for--I haven't received any emails or texts since I got the ones telling me that my orders have been processed.

Mentor

• 

70 Messages

8年前

Confirmation is good.  That is where you want to be.  My one iPhone 6 which is on track for 9/19 has that same status.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8年前

Mine said 10-13 now it says back ordered

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8年前

I think ATT has NO iphone 6 plus for launch day.  I ordered silver 16GB Plus BEFORE 2:00 CDT(12:00 PDT) and actually received my confirmation email at 1:54AM, which is 6 minutes before the preorder was to begin.  My initial delivery time was 10/2-10/13, but today has changed to 10/14-10/21!  This is ridiculous.

I also ordered a 64Gb Plus from Verizon for my personal phone, and it has already been picked up by FedEx for delivery this Friday the 19th.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8年前

Lol, guess they are all over the board with the delivery estimates.  Hopefully they will get this updated soon.  This is actually my first iPhone order and I thought it would be fun to jump into the fray of pre-order madness.  Good times.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

8年前

iPhone 6 Plus ordered 11:47 pm originally expected 10/2-10/12 now it states 10/13-10/22. What crap. how can it get worse? Im hoping to see onday morning it shows out for delivery. How can a systen be so screwed up?

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

8年前

Same situation for me. I ordered the same phone around the same time at a store. I was told 15 working days then the email with OCt 31. I don't understand and I guess canceling is a bad idea. I called a store today and asked about stores getting phones to sell friday. I was told it depends on preorders. I don't mind waiting for people that preordered before me but selling phones on Friday to people that did not preorder should not happen. Just read verizon will be filling preorders first. That us the right thing to do. Hope att follows their lead.
MR_SMiT

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

8年前

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray. I ordered from Apple Store online, not AT&T, my iPhone 6 Plus suppose to be delivered Oct 14 - Oct 21. I have similar post on another delivery subject, I apologize for double posting.Smiley Surprised

maxszx

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

8年前

Mine changes from Nov to 10/13-27. 6+ 64 gold
aarong

Mentor

• 

22 Messages

8年前

My order was processed and preparing to ship with the dates 10/1 - 10/13. Just checked now and it's back ordered. They even took the full price of the phone out of my account already.

Explorer

• 

6 Messages

8年前

Mine went from "preparing to ship" 10/13 - 10/22 to backordered this morning. Then I checked again and it went back to "preparing to ship" 10/13 - 10/22. So strange.

Need help?
The new iPhone 14
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.