Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
tbomber

Tutor

 • 

7 Messages

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 11:49 PM

php issues over att network

Any php files on the website work fine across all browsers, phones etc except on AT&T service the php functions are replaced with semi random characters. As well, a 0 is placed at the bottom of every php page. If we switch the device over to Wifi, problems are gone.

If all include/include_once functions are removed the page works fine.

Also, this doesn't seem to be specific to just Apple devices.

Responses

Tutor

 • 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I'm in Louisiana, so hopefully it'll be in your area soon.

Contributor

 • 

1 Message

6 years ago

I can confirm as of 9am this morning, AT&T in Chicago has fixed this issue,

After working 15 straight hours on this issue last night till 9am this morning.

 

I wrote a frankenstein hack on my very very popular customers website (major newspaper) that grabbed the ATT proxy request, searched for the "new" At&T tracking thing called X-ACR (aka UIDH) and sent them a custom response code of

444 Go F Yourself

 

This fixed the issue on my website temporarily at 6am. By 9am AT&T fixed the issue.

 

If anyone needs the code temporarily, please respond to this post.

Tutor

 • 

11 Messages

6 years ago

I am very happy to report from the PA-NY region, It is fixed!

Thanks to everyone that helped pin down and pass on information, getting this solved!

I would like to add a special thanks to AT&T Developer Support who helped gather info and passed on the info to the correct groups!

Thanks so much to all!

Sincerely,

Brad 🙂